Program Vice President
Brian has 30 years of experience in engineering and program management in commercial narrow and wide body aircraft. He graduated from Wichita State University with a BS in Aeronautical Engineering in 1989.
· From 1989 to 1990 worked on various narrow and wide body Boeing airplane programs as a Stress Engineer.
· 1998 to 2003 Senior Engineering Manager working on various Boeing programs
· 2004 to 2010 Wide Body aircraft Air Vehicle Integrated Product Team Leader
· 2010 to 2012 Director of Engineering commercial propulsion programs Spirit Aerosystems
· 2012 to 2020 Senior Director Program Management Spirit Aerosystems
· 2020 to Present VP Program Management Huarui